The startup bug seems to be biting people everywhere you turn these days. There are many of us walking around with that great idea that we know could be successful....if.
That reality of being your own boss may not be as far away as it seems. This article chronicles one person's curriculm to teach themselves all the business that they never learned in business school.
All in only seven books. Are you curious....here they are:
1. The Millionaire Fastlane, by MJ DeMarco
2. The Compound Effect, by Darren Hardy
3. The 80/20 Principles, by Richard Koch
4. The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg
5. This Book Will Teach You How to Write Better, by Neville Medhora
6. Pitch Anything, by Oren Klaf
7. The E-Myth Revisited, by Michael E. Gerber
Article via Inc, 8 September 2015, Photo via Pexels.com